Prickly Situation

So I did a fun little thing on my facebook page.  If you aren't following feel free to request to add me HERE.  On Facebook I asked what paper they want me to create a card with for the Cactus Coffee image from Craftin Desert Divas.
 

The majority wanted #2, so I created this card layout below.  This week I will show a couple more cards I made with the other combinations and the Copic colors used for this adorable image.


For this card design I used Craftin' Desert Divas In Line die set for the sentiment.  It has so many dies in this set and is worth every penny!  I also used Fancy Frames die to create all the frames and flag.  This set is another favorite of mine and is very versatile.  A  must have for your die stash as I use it a lot!

Craftin Desert Divas

Copics:
YR02 YR04 YR09
YG21 YG03 YG17
RV34 RV17 RV19
E41 E44
C1 C3 C5




Comments

Aunty Sue said…
Love this and so true

Popular Posts