Little Bit O' Honey

As soon as I saw this stamp set from Stampendous I knew I had to use it.  in this clear set, Honeycomb Wishes it has a lot of different stamp to choose from.  I am a sucker for bees, ok, images of bees...not so much the real thing.  I wanted to use the Nuvo Jewel Drops like as if it were honey.

After stamping the image I used Mustard distress ink and a dauber to create the yellow base.  I added a little Copic (yah, I know...a no-no...whatev') to the lower portion of some of the honeycomb for dimension.  Then I added some of the Nuvo to it to make it shine.  I wrapped the back with the cheese cloth and popped up the hand cut-out bees.  Once the whole thing was assembled I added small "honey" drops to the cheese cloth.  I also added some dripping "honey" to the sentiment

I loved making this card so much I will be using it in this months class in Phoenix.


Copic:  Y15 Y35 BG000

Comments

Oscar Fernandez said…
It's a wonderful blog. I like these so much. Thanks

Popular Posts