Squidly Friend

This guy just made me smile.   This is a new Stampendous! release.  It has so much character and was a blast to color.  I did a little dot texture on the background and wanting to make him pop so I used a bright contrasting color against the blue.  I then made the dots on his head a little dimensional by giving each one a cast shadow.  This will be a card I will demonstrate at The Paper Collage at the end of April.  There are a few seats left if you want to join in.
If you are already attending be sure and order your Nuvo from the store so you can complete your cards at home.  This card was SO much fun to create!

Stampendous!:  Octopus
Nuvo Crystal Drops:  Ripened Pumpkin, Silver Lining, and Liquid Mercury

Copics:
B000 B02
BV20 BV23
YR04 YR07
E50 E51

Comments

Popular Posts