Always Inspired!

I don't know about you but I find inspiration everywhere.  I bet you do too!  Today I was inspired by my friend Zoe who creates these simple yet extravagant cards just by keeping the focal point with a splash of color.  I love the outcome don't you?!  I also decided to use one of her little chippie sentiments she designs and sells.  They layer so they pop.  I am in LOVE!  You can see her chippies HERE


I love it when someone is inspired from something I do and they mention my name...that is like the MOST awesome compliment and feeling!  So thank you to everyone that continue to leave me love around the web.

This little cutie is by Aurora Wings.  She had a celebration last week and this was a freebie.  YES SNAG!!  I enjoyed every moment of coloring him up...I needed the ME time!  You can find more Aurora Wings HERE

Copics:
E50 E51 E21 E23
E43 E44 E47
BV20 BV23 BV25 BV29
YG21 YG23 YG17 YG67
B01 BG09

Comments

Popular Posts