Mama's Boy

I love it when the kids are young and still act like they need you...then they go through those wretched teen years when they don't...then once they get their senses back you are important again.  Thus is life!  Here is a cute little guy from the latest Little Darling release.  I used him to make this simple little Mom's day card.  I used one of my favorite color combos using pattern papers...I love orange and blue or orange and green...I could use this combo all day long.  You can find this stamp in the store HERE.


Copics Used:
E23 E25 E29
G43 Yg11
R02 R05 R08
B91 B95 B97 B99
E50 E51 E21

Comments

Bunny said…
I remember those sweet years. Just as sweet as this card. Love the colors and the paper.
Absolutely fabulous card. Love the colors you chose.
Absolutely fabulous card. Love the colors you chose.
Irish Cherokee said…
Excellent Jennifer. Love the coloring and color. Great use of the patterned papers too.

Jim

Popular Posts