Good Luck!

Make it Crafty is at it again with another great challenge.  This one is "cast Shadows"  I am not completely happy with this...but with that said I do like the shadows from their hands.  Something isn't quite right....I think its the shadows at the front of her dress and the front of his pants...but sometimes you just got to let it go.  I hope you can join in on the fun one of these days, and as you can see you don't have to be perfect...just have fun!



Image by: Make It Crafty
Copics:
E50 E51 E21 E23
B01 B05
E31 E35 E57 
YR31 Y26 Y28
R24 R29 R59
C1 C3 C5 C7
BV20 BV23 BV25
Y35

Comments

Unknown said…
I love the advice you gave about just letting it go sometimes. The card is stunning as always.
Blaire said…
What is the digi you used? I love the beer cans too. I think you did a wonderful job.
Bunny said…
The beer cans were a great addition. I wouldn't have even put cast shadows in. Yours looks great. Love how you made the veil look so nice and sheer at the heart. Beautimous.
Unknown said…
Your colouring is amazing, such a great job on the veil. I need lots of practice at these techniques! I've just joined your blog via Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and I would love you to join me xx
Janette said…
WOW, amazing shadows...now I HAVE to go try...xx
Jennifer Dove said…
Blaire it is by Make It Crafty and called "geeky love. here is the link http://www.makeitcrafty.com/? http://www.makeitcrafty.com/geeky-love-kissing-digi-stamp.html
Sharon said…
Just found your fabulous blog from Rheas Facebook post about supporting followers. Think it is a fabulous idea and I am now following yours.
Hugs Sharon. x
http://www.nellieshandmadecards.blogspot.co.uk/

Popular Posts