Flowers Bloom


Welcome to our new challenge over at All Dressed Up and thank you very much to everyone who played along  last time.

As Always our theme is

ANYTHING GOES (but you must use an image from All Dressed Up)
All you need to do is use one of Wendy's gorgeous  All Dressed Up images to play along.

Don't have any? There are some gorgeous freebies here - Now what can be easier than that?

Here is what I created for inspiration for the challenge.  I love nature so this was just perfect.  I also threw in my favorite color combo.  It is so fun to join the challenges...I hope you can find time too!






Comments

Lisa Lara said…
So delightful Jennifer.
Bernadet said…
They are so cute Jennifer!
Nancy said…
Great card, Jennifer! I really like the colors and the great sentiment! :o)
Anonymous said…
Stunning card and love the colour combination you have used.

Niki x
Sheila said…
Jennifer. I love what you have done with this cute image - I have it too but you have created a totally different look!! Fab colours too and great layout! Sheila:)X
Unknown said…
love love love this card and love the colours you have used x
Unknown said…
Oh wow!!!!

Just so gorgeous!
A stunning creation!

Hugs,
Karen.xx
Unknown said…
oh my gosh this is totally adorable!! Love the bright and cheerful colors and such a cute image!

Popular Posts