Little Treasures

I wanted to share with you one of the new release digi stamps from All Dressed Up.  I just love Wendy's bears so I chose this one to color.  I added a little creative color placement to add some facial features and buttons to the image.  You have to check out all the release images.

I chose my paper first because i wanted the bear and bunny to match as well as add some paper piecing to the bear.  I printed on the pattern paper and then cut out the particular parts I wanted for the clothes, feet and ears.  It was fun and relaxin to do.  If you saw the card in person you would see that the head and front leg is also popped up.


Copics
E41 E42 E43 E44 E47 E49
T1 T2 T3 T4 T6 T7 T9

Here are all the newest releases.

A kiss for valentines

Hippie Chick

Little Treasure

Love is


How great are they ?  If you'd like to purchase any of the images please head on over to the Shop.

Don't forget to play along with our challenges. We have a slight change of themes, as now they are always anything goes.  Why not play along, you are in with a chance of winning 3 images of your choice !
Also don't forget to stop by our Facebook Group to share your All Dressed Up creations & chat to the DT girls and fellow crafters.




Comments

Kerri said…
love your card it is awesome!!!!
Anonymous said…
I adore your card, it is stunning.
Niki x
Bernadet said…
I love this card Jennifer
Penny said…
WOW, your colouring is simply amazing. I love how real you made this guy look. Penny (ADU DT)
Melissa said…
Stunning card, totally love your colouring
Catz said…
Your work is so amazing, you really jazzed this little guy up!
Rachael said…
Aww this is just too cute. I love the paper piecing its really striking! x
Kreativelena said…
Awwww, that image was so adorable.. And you really did it justise with your coloring :-9
Vannessa said…
This is just amazing and your colouring wows me every time!

Hugs, Vannessa
Anonymous said…
Are you kidding me??? This is amazing, I love the bear and the colouring!
Bettina L. said…
This is amazing Jennifer. Love how you've made the bear come to life and love those layers. Such a great showcase for Wendy. Hugs Bettina xx
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
This is the cutest image. I like paperpiecing my stamps from time to time too! I really like the colors you used as well as the patterns. You have an uncanny ability to add personality and make an image come alive!

Popular Posts