Oh Hoppy Horse...How I missed You!

I have been so crazy busy.  You do not even want to see my daily lists!  I snuck in some me time (and that always involves my markers).  Here is a card I made using Sally from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.  I just had to have her...now I want a hoppy horse again too!! (You secretly want one too, don't you?)



I so adore these images and always look forward to the new ones.  Most of you know I use creative color placement to add my own style nose and eyes...I hope you LURVE her as much as I do!!

Copics
Skin - E50 E51 E21 E11
Hoppy - R02 R05 R08
Teal - BG70 BG72 (tough blend)
Hair - E50 YR31 YR24 E35 E57


Comments

Janice W. said…
We didn't have hoppy horses when I was little. She is adorable with your CCP! Beautiful work as always!
She's adorable - look at her cute button nose! I think this is the best face yet. Love her!
Sharman said…
What a fabulous job. You did such a fabulous job on her face.
Unknown said…
Love love love her! You work magic on these images and they are great works of art! Thank you Jenn as always!

Popular Posts