Little Miss Hood


I thought I would play with merging a few images.  I chose two from MakeItCrafty and put them into photoshop and played around.  I love that MIC gives the images to you in .png form so I can combine images.  I removed the rainbow and just left the dandelions from one image.  I copied a second dandelion and flipped it to give a bottom border.  I then added Little Miss Hood to the background.  
Then I colored colored colored!  When I was completely done I used acrylic white paint to make the dandelions.  I then added Stampendous Chunky white over them to give them dimension.  LURV!

Stampendous Chunky White Enamel 
Miss Hood
Rainbow Dandelion

Copics:
Basket E31 35 57 79
Skin E50 51 21 11
Dandelion Y15 26 28
Dress E40 41 42 43 44
Cape R24 46 59
Hair YR21 23 E35
Foliage YG93 95 G99

Comments

Gramma said…
Goodness... this card is beyond AWESOME! You are so talented!!
Hugz,
Gramma
Carla S. said…
This is STUNNING! Phenomenal coloring!
Valentina Pagan said…
Jaw Dropping!!!!!!!! The frantage effect is amazing!!!!!! *_*
Stunning Card!!!!
Big hugs... Happy Holidays & Merry Xmas!!!!
Vale ;)
Ginger said…
Love the merging and the dandelions add a lot of depth and texture. Way to go Jennifer!
You're incredible! So talented. ♡♥
WrinkleFreeDiva said…
You are so stinkin' creative! I love all of the added details on your card and the way you use them to add depth and dimension. Nice touch!
Mieke Duckers said…
This really is so great, love yor colouring, it is outstanding!! hugs, Mieke

Popular Posts