I Challenge You!

Its getting closer to Christmas so it is very appropriate to use the traditional red and green don't you think?  Make It Crafty is carrying on the tradition of fun challenges on the CHALLENGE BLOG HERE and this one is "red/green" for the easy challenge and for those that want to challenge them self..."texture" for the hard challenge.  Or you can combine them like I chose to do.  I used this adorable image "Jessica's Teddy Bear" and colored her up...plus used 4 different texture styles.   Can you name all the different ways I textured?

Copics:  R02 R05 R08 Bear, 
YG03 YG25 YG17 clothes, 
E50 E51 E21 E11 BV20 skin, 
C5 C7 C9 100 hair, 
C4 B45 eyes, 
E42 E43 E44 Slippers, 
BV23 ground. 
Multiliner .3, blending solution


Comments

Tracy said…
Beautiful ! I love the teddy bear. X
Sandra said…
Such awesome inspiration, thank you for kick starting my mojo. I do have one question regarding MIC's Facebook page. When you enter a challenge and post you creation there, are you actually entered or do you have to do add it on the main blog inlinz as well. I played along on the last hard challenge and didn't do that, so if I manage to play along I don't want to miss out because I didn't do that. Thanks :)Sandra

Popular Posts