Chuggin' Right Along

Did you know that Stampendous made this amazing stamp.  It reminds me of the postcard stamp they cam out with last year that is still popular today.  You must get this stamp.  It is so diverse.  You can change it up to be a wintery scene, or fall just by the colors you use.  One of the other Design Teammies from Stampendous colored it up very different then mine...I love it.  You can check Janelles out HERE.

I tried to make it look like steam coming out of the locomotive but I think i just made it look like a dirty sky.  I am going to have to work on my smoke....maybe add more white to it...hmmmm.  Here is last years postcard.  It is still available too.

Train Copics:  YG17 25 67 95 99, E31 35 57, C1 3 5 7

Snowy Postcard
Train Postcard

Comments

Sharman said…
Wow, that is really awesome and it does look like smoke to me....
Sharman said…
Wow, that is really awesome and it does look like smoke to me....
Sharman said…
Wow, that is really awesome and it does look like smoke to me....
They are both beautifull.
Grtz Janette
Kathleen said…
I just saw last year's stamp at Michaels. My family is a bunch of train lovers so I have to get this stamp.

I just bought the Stampendous stamp of an old antique truck carrying a Christmas tree. Already plan to use it for next year's Christmas cards and coloring them throughout 2014.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Linda Carson said…
Gorgeous artwork! Your coloring is awesome...even the smoke!
STUNNING cards! I think the train card is absolutely perfect just the way it is! I thought it was smoke before I read your comment. Your 2nd card is also quite lovely! Love the glitter! These postcards are quite stunning in my opinion! TFS!

Popular Posts