Gnomes and Fairies - Oh My!

I have just landed in another world full of fairies and gnomes.  How how I love alternate reality where everything sparkles like the morning dew and the trees speak you when passing.  The whispers of the fairies as they talk to the flowers and the gruff voice of a gnome going about his duties.  Okay, coming back to earth now.  Here is a fairy I colored up using Make It Crafty NEW release.  You must check out the whole release.  I think a gnome is next to be colored.  I will make cards soon and post them here (in my spare moment)

Come to the 2013 Copic Boot camp and learn how this is done!  All information above in the Copic Retreat tab.  Space is limited and  5 days after the announcement we are half full already.  We have lovely ladies coming from NY, HI, CA and canada...plus an amazing group from Arizona!  Come with a friend or by yourself...cause you are NEVER alone!

Fairy colored with Copics:
YG11 YG00 YG0000 BV20 BV23 Skin
RV34 RV17 RV19 Hair
BV23 BV25 BV29 Shadows
E44 E43 E42 Skirt

Comments

Popular Posts