It is a Monkey Party!

...and I just had to do it!  I had fun with this image.  What am I saying...when do I not have fun coloring!!  But of course Doodledragon images make me smile while I am coloring them.  Here is one of the funny monkeys Dustin has come up with for the Birthday series.  It is Dustin's Birthday so he is IN THE MOOD.  Be sure an hop over to his blog and send him birthday wishes.  You can also see the other images in this group of monkeys (there is even a barrel of monkeys) colored by the Doodle Crew.  



Monkey colored with E40 E41 E42 E43 E44 E47 E49
Images available in store NOW - DoodleDragonStudios


Comments

Love your card, it's a wonderful card for Dustin!!!
Hugs
Tiggerchen
Anonymous said…
This is cute but definitely made me do a double take haha!
lyn

Popular Posts