DoodleDragon Challenge - Bear Minimum

Keeping it simple is hard for me to do, but i think I pulled it off.  This Bear minimum challenge was fun.  I rarely get to color for fun anymore (although when I color I have fun...I know, doesn't make sense).


This is an bear image (per challenge rules) from doodle dragon studios.  I would love to hear from you saying you have joined the challenge and received your free image for participating.  Yup, you get a free image just for playing...and I already saw the freebie and have to say I can bearly stand it, its so cute!  Here is a little peek...yes, that is a swim suit top flying off...wanna see more (snicker) gonna have to join the challenge HERE  The challenge starts Sunday evening but I thought I would give you a heads up a little early!


I color this bear up with the B91 93 95 97 99, R24 46 59, E40 43 44, and the pink slippers...R81 83 85



Comments

Rhea Weigand said…
ok Jen, I absolutely love this!!!!! You have so much talent.
hugs
Rhea

Popular Posts