Brushing off the Dust

I am working on another article for Paper and Pixels online magazine on coloring metal objects.  I have been writing articles for them since December of last year.  You can even get the older articles.


I thought it would be fun to color something that should be china and change it to a metal look.  Here is a Stampendous stamp from back in 1991.  I love this stamp.  It was given to me by one of my students in Florida.  I think I will go back in with a white pen and add more definite highlights.  If you want to learn more just sign up to get this months article.  Past articles are:  Beginning Copics, Blending, Light Source, Blender Solution, Hair, Skin, Monochromatic and Texture.


The colors I used are C1, 3, 5, 7, 9

If you are the student that gave me this stamp please email me your address.  

Happy stamping!  JDove


Comments

KellyRae said…
This looks like a pewter cup! My uncle was a pewtersmith in Maryland and he would send the most ornate cups, plates, and goblets to us at Christmas. LOVE how you captured that glowing silvery metal look.

Popular Posts