May Arts and Stampendous show off week continues

I have a couple more to show you.  If you haven't commented on either Stampendous air MayArts blog scroll down to the prior post and click on the links....You won't be sorry!  I have to admit I am partial to a few things.....this is a ribbon I can not get enough of....and to think it comes in so many colors too...me need more!!!!  Here is the link to the party color HERE.  Here are my two cards using this ribbon.  It is the best because it can be elegant as well as old and rustic.  To make it old looking you just heat it with your heat gun and it crinkles.  Do this in a well ventilated room as its really melting.  Here is a "she" card and a "he" card.




Both cards are embossed with Stampendous Bark embossing powder.  The Steamboat has shabby white embossing enamel for the water.  Both images are new and are so fun and versatile.

Comments

Popular Posts