Christmas Is Coming!

I have been asked if I would like to be on Betty's DT and I said DUH!  No matter how busy I am I still need to color right?  Practice makes perfect!!  Some companies just fit ones style and this is no exception!  Betty and the gang are so lovely to work with.  Every spare moment (in between class prep, household chores, giving attention to the family, feeding the zoo) I am coloring.

SimpyBetty Stamps has an awesome new line for you today!  It was so fun to color these up...I just want more!!  Here are two of the 6 images now available at SimplyBettyStamps.

Jude and The Rockers Christmas!  







Copics Abused:  R35 R46 R59,  YG25 YG63 YG67, E50 E51 E04, N0 N2 N4 N6 N8, E31 E35 E57 E79, Y26 YR24, B91, B95

Now Go Color your world!


Comments

Lelia Pierce said…
You are just too good already...practice makes perfect my arse! Both of your cards are amazing, girl! Thanks for stalking me over to SBS too! ;O)

XXX
judy anderson said…
We will be in Sedona 12th thru the 18th. Would you like a one day trip for private lesson on blending? Let me know and also the cost. judy
jengd said…
I just saw your stuff over on Simply Betty and HAD to come by. GORGEOUS! I LOVE the way you light the images from behind (at least on the 2 that really jumped out at me) and make shadows on the floor. They're SO solid that way!
Gramma said…
SQUEEEEEEEAL!!!! Awesome!
Scrappychick said…
welcome to the team Jennifer!! Fabulous cards girl!
chrilvian said…
great coloring
and thanks that you show your copicnumbers!
Jan Hunnicutt said…
Cute, cute, cute! Your coloring is beautiful & I love to come by and visit just to see (:
Jessie Conger said…
All I can say is simply amazing!! Yeah practice my arse too I agree!! This is awesome. Thanks for sharing and letting us stalk!

Popular Posts