A little Behind

Yes, that is the story of my life, and I am not talking about my backside.  I thought this image was very cute and had to whip up a card.  I actually used some blue colors I do not normally grab.  This is one of Dustin Pikes adorable images from his February members goodies.  I love him so much...the image that is :)  Dustin has some fabulous images being released on February 24th so keep a look out, your not going to want to miss them.  He also is going to start his challenges up again on the 27th.  You will earn Pike's points for entering his challenges and then can spend them in his store.  How generous is that!  Hop over to his blog and become a follower so you can keep up on all the action.  His blog is HERE



Copics used: BV17 B29 B24 RV42 R20 W1 W3 W5 W7 0


Comments

~Olga said…
Cute little bunny.

Popular Posts