Does it feel like Spring?

Not here in Arizona...brrrrr.  What is up with the frost on the ground?  I had to cover up the garden to protect the new lettuce sprouts.  But at least i am seeing the fruit of my labor and the weather might have dampened my mood...but the seeds continue to grow...and so does the time I am spending in my studio creating.

My book has been sent to the printers, samples are being created, excitement is in the air for the beginning of the "build-a-book" class.  See you all soon, with pens in hand!

Here is a great image from Stampendous! that I forgot to post a while back. I liked the feel of it because it reminded me of spring.   I used the blender solution to texture the center of the flowers.



This image is available through Stampendous right now.  So, hurry and get your set.

Comments

Pam Hornschu said…
Beautiful as usual! love the distressing around the edges and the great color scheme. I'm at the MIL's. Only brought 36 Copics, so my hubby went and bought me 20 more! Hee hee.
Connie C said…
I love the color combination you used. There is something so fresh about that particular 'limey' green and purple/lavenders you used! It's cold and miserable in northern CA, too, so I really was in need of something that looks like springtime. Thanks. :-)
wendyp said…
pretty!!! Love that polka dot green paper with those stamp!!!

spring feels so far away! Nothing but snow on the forecast here....snow yesterday, snow due today and a big whopper of a snow storm next week. yuck!
Mindy said…
Love the green polka dots- love!
Chris Jones said…
nice spring card

Popular Posts