Copic Class Cards 8/28 - Supply List and Photos

Copics - Check
Awesome Gals - Check
Fun and Laughter - Check
Awesome Images - Check

Thank you Gals for the AMAZING class we had together!  Sold out class and everyone did awesome in their coloring.  Here are the cards we colored as promised with the information I have to complete your cards.  Feel free to email me with any questions you might have or to be put on my class email list to jennifer@just4funcrafts.com.  I look forward to seeing you all at the next class on Sept. 30th at the Paper Vineyard.  Make sure you get on their list!


Cardstock - Bazzill Basics Hot Fudge
Pattern paper - Olivia Collection, Cecil's Stripes
Copics - 0, B97, B93, Y38, Y15, E43, E57, E59, YG95, G99
Creative impressions - Circle Bling
Green Dotted ribbon - (at paper vineyard)
Stampendous Image - SSC1071




Stampendous Image - Christmas Words
Stampendous Image - Lantern Light Set
Cardstock - Prism Black
Pattern Paper - Doodlebug, BonBon Swiss Dot
Creative Impressions - Web Ribbon
Copics - B97, B93, E00, E50, C-1, Y17, E57, E43, R46, R89, 0, G99, YG95

I used Blending technique for Lantern and bow, Flicking technique for the pine, and dot technique for the pinecones.  I have faith in you all...you can color this without teacher :)




Stampendous Image - Christmas Sayings
Stampendous Image - Cookie Cutie
Creative Impressions - Crepe ribbon, light blue (colored with copics)
Creative Impressions - circle bling
Pattern paper - Chicken Noodle, dried egg noodle
Copics - B93, B97, 0, c-1, R46, R89, E43, E59, E57, E00, E50
Cardstock - Prism prismatics dark blue and light blue




Stampendous Image - Sunflower Scene P112
Creative Impressions - 1.5" crepe ribbon red
Pattern paper - BonBon Boutique, stripe
and Bon Bon swiss dot
Cardstock - Bazzill Primatics red
Copics - YG95, G99, Y15, Y38, E31, E33, E59, R89, R46, 0, B0000



Click on images for larger picture.  Thank you again for a wonderful day!  You all did SUPERB!
Also a thank you to the Adrianna at the Paper Vineyard for allowing me to teach in her store and to my Copic instructor Jennie Black for giving me the encouragement and jump start!





Comments

KellyRae said…
Jennifer, it was a fabulous class and I learned a lot of techniques. I'm so glad I have the real cards here to drool over and pat and say 'I made these'. Thanks!
Meow said…
Thank you Jenn, your class was GREAT! I learned alot and can't wait for more. I will see you at your next September monochromatic copic class.
Stampendous said…
These cards are simply gorgeous!!
Pam Hornschu said…
Wow! Great cards, Jenn! I wish I could have taken your class. My fave is the card with the lantern.
Jan G said…
Those are all fabulous cards! I love the pumpkin! And the way you left white on the sunflowers for effect! I would never think of those things! Please hold a class on the West side!

Popular Posts